SentryBay have developed a set of end-consumer and corporate data monitoring services with DarkSentry that uniquely spans the open web, deep web and dark web. It has the widest and most targeted set of data through it’s use of an aggregated set of data sources and suppliers as well as its own technology. It harness the work of 100+ analysts, advanced technical scanning and clever penetration of the dark web to create the best potential data pool.
Combining this data with its strengths in endpoint software and AI/technology, this in turn allows SentryBay to create both standard – and bespoke – data scanning services that meets both corporate and consumer requirements.
Customers include some of the world’s largest financial institutions, insurance companies, credit monitoring companies, retailers and enterprises.
- Real-Time Credential Monitoring – usernames/email, password/PIN (including hashes)
- Corporate Domain Monitoring – corporate analysis, feedback and alerts on key domains
- End User Data Monitoring – credit card/bank account, SSN/tax/insurance/ID number, email/contact information, passport/driver license etc.
Presentation of Data
- API – REST-based API feeds/results
- Dedicated corporate portal (or providing inputs to existing enterprise portal)
- Customer web-based portal
Benefits of SB services
- Widest global base of open, deep and dark web data scanning
- Ability to “point” scanners to specific relevant data sources and specially filter results
- Ability to customise API/data inputs to meet different data presentation needs
- Can combine credential/data scanning with SentryBay endpoint software to further harden use of remote access, corporate and SaaS applications
- Meets NIST, GDPR, PCI and other compliance requirements